Wizard Springs die springs are heavy duty metal compression springs specifically designed to be used in a die set tool or as heavy duty coil springs in any heavy load application. They can be manufactured from either rectangular or round wire. They are divided into a rising load range and colour coded for easy identification, shown in the table below.
Our precision spring manufacturing process is aimed at guaranteeing the best dimensional and functional characteristics for our springs, as well as performance.
To this purpose, special manufacturing techniques, advanced heat treatments and shot peening installations and the best inspection and test equipment are used.
The whole process is closely monitored and allows for complete traceability. The spring ends are closed and ground to create a reliable, flat, maximum load bearing surface. Careful engineering ensures continuity and provides uniform spring performance. Dimensional requirements remain consistent and measurably the same from one batch of springs to the next giving certainty that the OD will work freely in the prescribed hole and the ID will work over the prescribed rod. Continual research and development result in the best quality and longest life springs available.
Contact Wizard Springs for your complete range of compression die Springs. The springs are manufactured to European Standard ISO 10243 where applicable and we keep a large range of sizes in stock, ensuring that next day delivery is available for most items. We are also able to quote to drawing for non-standard items.
- VL – Light Green Die Spring – Extra Light Load
- V – Green Die Spring ISO10243 – Light Load
- B – Blue Die Spring ISO10243 – Medium Load
- R – Red Die Spring ISO10243 – Heavy Load
- G – Yellow Die Spring ISO10243 – Extra Heavy Load
- A – Silver Die Spring – Ultra Heavy Load
- W – Hyper Strong Load Die Spring
- TV – Green Round Wire Die Spring – Light Load
- TB – Blue Round Wire Die Spring – Medium Load
- TR – Red Round Wire Die Spring – Heavy Load
- L – Round Wire Die Spring JIS B5012, Unpainted, Anti Rust
- DELTA TONE 9000 Protective Zinc Flake Coating for Springs